venerdì 30 dicembre 2016

COSMOPOLIS DEURE Project Album

Area 1 Education To Peace, Mini School Network With: Hathaway Brown School, Shaker Heigts, Ohio, USA *Carol* Northfield Primary School, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia *Jennifer*, Iwakuni Sogo High School, Yamaguchi, Japan *Atsuko*.

Art Teacher Carol Sphar, Ohio, USA, 5 May 2010
«Howdy Partner!!!
How exciting that your mural is done. Please thank Roberta too for me. We could ask Jenny if she would like to work on yours now as she was ready to start hers. Doing both so close together could be good if she thinks so. Then, she could ship hers to me, mine to youand I would start right away at the beginning of next school year. I don't think I can get it done before June 5th with a couple of weeks for shipping. I am excited to see it...did you take any pictures?


Say hello to everyone for me and shortly we can begin to think about next school year. Have a lovely evening. The sun is shining here and the temperature is warming. It is a beautiful day. Peace my friend...Carol"






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento